Download this app to your desktop
Sideload APK's to your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick without a PC.
Install apps on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick right from your Android phone or tablet.
• Install apps via downloaded .APK files
• Install currently installed apps from your phone to the Fire TV
• Transfer files between your phone and the Fire TV
• Auto detects Fire TV devices (manual IP address configuration is also available)
• Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
• Android phone or tablet
How do I enable 'ADB Debugging' on the Fire TV?
Settings - System - Developer options
ADB Debugging: ENABLED
Apps from Unknown Sources: ENABLED
Where can I find the IP Address of my Fire TV?
Settings - System - About - Network
Where can I find the apps that have been sideloaded on the Fire TV?
Settings - Applications - Manage Installed Applications
The app displays a error message that the network connection has timed out. Help?
Please toggle the 'ADB Debugging' setting(Settings - System - Developer options) on the Fire TV OFF and then ON again.
Disclaimer: "This app was not created or endorsed by Amazon."